Dew Lab Studio for .NET is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-03-13. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Dew Lab Studio includes Dew Math library and additional signal analysis (Dew Signal) and statistical analysis (Dew Stats) add-on packages.
- fast object oriented numerical library for VS2005, VS2008, VS2010, VS2012, VS2013
- support for 64bit native mode
- take advantage of multi core CPU's automatically in your numerical applications
- ability to achieve optimal performance for numerical algorithms and speed up .NET floating point by 3-10x matching the speed of highly optimized unmanaged code.
- LAPACK 3.4 based
- Complete support for complex numbers for all functions.
- Rich set of matrix and vector functions and operators.
- Solver for banded sparse matrices, Iterative sparse solvers, Direct sparse solver for non-symmetric matrices. Conversions support Banded, Dense, Sparse and Triplets matrix formats
- 23 probability distributions (PDF, CDF and inverse CDF function), special functions, optimization routines, random generators and distribution parameter estimation.
- superfast vectorized math expression parser and evaluator
- 1D and 2D FFT's, correlations and autocorrelations.
- arbitrary functions of matrix including square root of matrix and logarithm of matrix
- Descriptive statistics
- Hypothesis testing
- Weighted/unweigted linear and multiple linear regression.
- Weighted/unweighted non-linear regression
- Time series analysis (ARMA, ARIMA, ARAR, MA, AR, ...)
- PCA, multivariante analysis, ...
- IIR filters (Cheybshev I and II, Butterworth and Elliptic).
- FIR filters (Remez and Kaiser) with complete filter design support.
- Standard and extended Kalman filtering
- Non-linear filters
- Spectral analysis, cross spectral analysis and higher order bispectral analysis
- Conversions between different forms of transfer function
- Audio recording and playback components including ASIO
- interpolated FIR filters, DCT/IDCT
- real factor rate conversion
Dew Lab Studio for .NET (version 2014) has a file size of 65.33 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 52 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.